Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Not-Goodbye-See-You-Later Party!

Last Thursday, I had my going away party. Aka: this-isn't-goodbye-just-see-you-later party. I decided to keep it small, only my very close friends. I'd love to say goodbye to everyone in my contact book, but that's just not feasible, or an enjoyable attempt. So, 7-8 of my ZTA sisters headed to Luigi's Pizza, a BYOB pizza joint in Midtown Houston. We cracked some bottles of wine, reminisced over old memories at the House, in class, during Recruitment, at meetings, and many many parties... It really reminded me of how great my friends are.

Since I moved back out to Baytown aka Hell, I haven't gotten to see much of my sisters. Some are still in the collegiate chapter, others are moved on to bigger and better things. Either way, we don't see enough of each other. This party was small, but had more than enough love and memories and sisterhood. After dinner, we went out on the town. I won't get into any specifics, but we had a great time. Here are some photos from dinner, taken by my little Katie.

It's my party!
Pledge Sisters: Fall 2008
Eek! My cute little: Katie! Miss Photographer
So I drink champagne...?
Caught in the act!
Me & Jessica
Little #1 Lara
Pledge sister Kelly & I
Me & Steph
Brittany & I


2 comments:

  1. Wait, Baytown = Hell?? It's not that bad! LOL Beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one with the wind blowing through your hair. Very good...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner