Tuesday, September 10, 2013

11 Days to Go!

I realized today that my flight out of Korea is in 3 weeks! It's getting so real the closer it gets. I am feeling the pressure of getting everything ready. Between mailing the majority of my things back to America, packing for Europe, and getting a few last minute essentials for my backpacking adventure, it's been a whirlwind, and only promises to get more crazy before I leave Korea!
Yesterday was Monday, and I've only got 2 more of those! I am so ahead of all my office-work at school that I am making things for the new teacher for October. I am so nice! Hehe!

I am finishing up taking all the photos of my classes. I have a few group photos, so I'll share a preview. I have been lucky and gotten some great laughing faces. That's how I know most of my kids, so it's awesome that I've been able to capture them. Koreans are so modest and don't want to be flashy when taking photos, so the kids don't smile too much when asked to take a picture. Good thing they think I'm funny so I have gotten some laughs when I glare at them for not smiling!


There's really not a lot more going on to talk about. I am just planning more and more details about the trip. We decided to take the fastest train in the world in Shanghai going from the airport to the city. Supposedly it takes 8 minutes! The bus ride takes over an hour! WOW! I think it goes like 250mph. 

Not much else to report, except that I am getting more sad to leave my kiddos, but also more and more ready to finish! I'm getting a little senioritis with my contract, and I'm happy that I don't have to worry about stuff much longer....

11 days of work -- woohoo!!


1 comment:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner